11.7.12

Lost

[phone line ringing]

Woman: Hello?
Charlotte
[trembling] : Lauren?
Lauren: Charlotte! Hey!
Charlotte: Hey.
Lauren: Oh, my God. How's Tokyo?
Charlotte: It's great here. ...it's really great.
Charlotte: Um, I don't know-- I went to this shrine today.
Lauren: Mm-hmm?
Charlotte: And, um... there were these monks, and they were chanting... and I didn't feel anything. You know? ... and, um, I don't know-- I even tried ikebana, and John is using these hair products... I just-- i don't know who I married.
Lauren: Look, can you wait a second? Just hold on. I'll be right back.
Charlotte: Okay, sure.
Lauren: Sorry. What were you saying?
Charlotte: Nothing. It's okay. I'll call you later, okay?
Lauren: Okay. Have the best time. Just call me when you get back, okay? Bye. Love you.
Charlotte: Bye.

[Charlotte cries]



[17.08.009]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário